1) Are all items hallmarked?
Yes, all precious metal items are hallmarked in Dublin Castle. The following stamps will appear on you purchase.
9kt Gold - .375
10kt Gold - .417
14kt Gold - .585
18kt Gold - . 750
Platinum - . 950
Silver - .925
2) Are your items conflict free?
Yes, all our items are conflict free and agree with the law.
3) What is your shipping policy?
Please click here for information on all our shipping policy's.
4) Will I receive order updates?
Yes, you will receive the following order updates:
- Confirmation email
- Processing email
- Shipping email
- If there is any issues with your order a member of our team will phone or email you.
5) What are our methods of shipping?
To see our methods shipping please click here.
6) Is VAT included in the purchase?
Yes, VAT is included for all places inside the EU, all other areas can avail of tax free shopping, which is on the
7) Am I liable for customs and excise?
If you are ordering outside the EU, you will be liable for customs and excise duty. The USA charges no excise duty on items under $800. The UK charges 24% on all items. Please check locally for customs and excise information.
8) What payment suppliers do we use?
We accept all Credit Cards. We do not accept PayPal. We also have options to pay off items as you go.
9) What is your returns policy?
Please check our returns policy here.
10) Does it come with a gift box?
All items come with a complimentary gift box.
11) Do you gift wrap?
We can gift wrap items for you for a small fee.
12) Do you engrave items?
Yes, we engrave items for 12 euro. Please note that engraved items are non-refundable as we cannot resell items that have been personalised for customers.
13) How do I measure my finger?
Please have your size taken by your local Jeweller. This is done free of charge and will give you an accurate reading of your finger size. It will save you returning the ring at a later date.
14) What is your office opening hours?
We are open Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm excluding bank holidays and special days. Please keep an eye on our social media content and website for Christmas opening hours.
15) What about your customer service?
We pride ourselves in having a dedicated service and team who work hard to make sure that our customers are always happy.